OUR COMMITMENT TO OUR CUSTOMERS:
- In the event that we cancel or reschedule a tour, all registered passengers at the time of cancellation are offered a FULL REFUND, and we do not withhold any administrative fees.
- All passenger payments are held in a separate holding account, and are not used for operating expenses. Funds are available to provide full refunds to passengers in the event that we cancel a tour.
- Protecting our clients monies and future travel plans have always been of the utmost importance to our company. You can rest assured even in the current climate, our company's financial health remains strong and your tour payments are safe and protected.
UPDATES TO PROTOCOLS & POLICIES:
- We are continuously monitoring state and CDC guidelines, recommendations, and regulations. Our protocols may change throughout the year based on the most current information available.
- Policies related to face coverings, physical distancing, and enhanced cleaning procedures will be updated as needed, based on current health guidelines, state requirements, and government recommendations.
- All registered passengers will receive current information on these policies and procedures at least 60 days prior to the their tour departure.
- Optional Group Deluxe Travel Protection AND Group Deluxe Cancel For Any Reason (CFAR) Travel Protection through Travel Insured International, are now offered on all overnight tours. Passengers must opt-in OR decline the protection at the time of reservation.
EVEN MORE REASONS TO CHOOSE TERRAPIN & BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE:
- Smaller Group Sizes: For the safety and comfort of our passengers, all 2021 multi-day tours will operate with a maximum of 36 passengers (or less!).
- Refundable Deposits*: Book a 2021 tour now to hold your seat with the ability to cancel and receive a refund if you cancel prior to the final payment date (*Some Signature Tours require non-refundable deposits, which are eligible for a refund in the event that we cancel the tour, see individual brochures for payment policies. Day Tours require full payment at time of reservation, refundable up until 60 days prior to the tour date).
- Quality & Value: We may not be the least expensive tour company, because that isn't our goal. Our goal is to create the best tour that we can at a fair price - this includes quality meals, hotels in central locations, the right mix of free time and planned activities, a professional tour director on all tours, and luxury motorcoaches with courteous, professional drivers.
- Safety & Comfort: Our partner, Premier Coach, has an excellent safety record and has implemented new measures to maintain the cleanliness of the motorcoach, and the safety and health of our passengers.
- Professional Tour Directors: We have knowledgeable, friendly, and professional Tour Directors on every trip. We are here to make sure you feel safe, that you have information about the destination we are visiting, to provide assistance in planning your free time, and so that you have a contact at all times in case of an emergency.
- Because We Appreciate Your Business! As a special "Thank You" to our top travelers each year, we offer the Turtle Trax Customer Appreciation Program which provides exclusive benefits, including exclusive Turtle Trax events like our Customer Appreciation Party and Annual Tour Kick-Off Party!
- We're A Travel Family At Terrapin Tours, we think traveling on a tour is about more than just the destination. It's important to us that everyone feels welcome and that we enjoy the journey together!
Need more reasons? Contact us! We're here to answer any questions and make sure you have all the information you need to feel confident in your decision to hop on the bus with Terrapin Tours!