November 14-21, 2022 Only 2 seats left!
JOURNEY TO THE LAND OF FIRE & ICE!
Join us on this one-of-a-kind, handcrafted Signature Tour ~ a small group adventure designed for Terrapin Tours. This tour is specifically designed to increase our chances of viewing the majestic northern lights! Experience Iceland's amazing natural wonders ~ from towering waterfalls to glacier lagoons to geothermal hot springs and geysers.
See pictures from our 2021 Winter Iceland tour below or visit our FACEBOOK page to see more!
Highlights of this Signature Tour include:
• Six nights boutique hotel accommodations - located in remote countryside locations to increase chances of viewing the majestic Northern Lights
• A Local guide will accompany us for the duration of our journey to share local knowledge, culture and history
• Relax and unwind at the Blue Lagoon ~ a geothermal spa like no other place on earth
• Travel around the famed Golden Circle route ~ visit the historical and geological wonder that is Thingvellir National Park, the Geysir geothermal fields, and the impressive two-tiered Gullfoss waterfall
• Visit a geothermal greenhouse where tomatoes are grown year-round
• Experience two of Iceland’s most majestic and scenic waterfalls ~ Skógafoss and Seljalandsfoss
• Visit the LAVA Centre ~ an interactive exhibition depicting the volcanic activity and earthquakes that formed Iceland over millions of years
• Tour the Skogar Museum ~ housed in beautifully preserved old turf-roofed houses
• Walk on the volcanic Black Sand Beaches and view the impressive and towering basalt sea stacks
• Take in the amazing Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon famous for its floating icebergs and nearby Diamond Beach
• Guided city tour of Reykjavik
• An exciting off-the-beaten path adventure is included during our stay
This tour departs from Concord, NH and includes all transportation and accommodations (round-trip): Motorcoach from Concord to Boston; Commercial Flights – Boston to Reykjavik; Private transportation and Local Guide for duration of Iceland tour • All hotel accommodations, taxes, attractions, sightseeing and meals as indicated in itinerary • Terrapin Tours Tour Director for duration of the tour • Maximum of 22 Passengers
$5495 per person, double
$6495 per person, single
CALL TO REGISTER
SPECIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO THIS TOUR:
See registration form for deposit and payment schedule. All payments are non-refundable.