December 6-11, 2019 *Due to cancellation, 2 seats available!
400,000 candles, 2,552 wreaths, 10 million lights — and more!
Get into the holiday spirit on this tour to Williamsburg, VA. From the Grand Illumination at Colonial Williamsburg to Busch Garden’s “Christmas Town” ~ take in the sights & sounds of holiday celebrations from past to present! With its Yuletide spirit, authentic traditions and unique festivities, Williamsburg celebrates the holidays like no place else.
Highlights of this 6 Day/5 Night Tour Include:
- Spend 3 Nights in Historic Colonial Williamsburg at the Williamsburg Woodlands Hotel
- Admission to Colonial Williamsburg - one of the world’s finest living history museums - where cobblestone streets and buildings have been restored to the way they looked when the city was Virginia’s Colonial capital
- Take in the largest Christmas light display in North America at Busch Gardens Christmas Town, aglow with more than 10 million bulbs. Explore traditions near and far — from Ireland and France to Germany and Italy, plus festive food and drink, unique holiday shopping and heart-warming shows make the spirit of the season come alive
- Take in the Grand Illumination at Colonial Williamsburg - a unique experience where the Historic Area’s darkened streets and sidewalks are filled with joyful song and dotted with the warming orange light of burning cressets, illuminating hundreds of ornate wreaths and garlands hung on homes, shops and taverns along Duke of Gloucester Street - plus the highlight event of a grand fireworks display over the Governor’s Palace
- Admission to Colonial Williamsburg’s museum buildings for the duration of your stay and time to shop and dine in Merchant’s Square
- Additional optional activities TBA
- 1 night en-route in each direction
- 10 Meals: 5 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, & 2 Dinners
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
- Round-trip Luxury Motorcoach Transportation
** Please note that this tour involves touring historic areas and walking on uneven surfaces.
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking
Final Payment due 60 days prior to tour.