September 26-29, 2021 Limited seats available!
Experience the Wild and Wonderful Valleys, Canyons & Small Towns of Pennsylvania
Take an off-the-beaten-path journey through some of the most scenic and charming areas of Pennsylvania. From peaceful waterways to the “Grand Canyon of Pennsylvania”, we’ll explore the Pennsylvania Wilds and Susquehanna Valley regions - known for breathtaking views and lovely tucked-away towns that always welcome visitors with a friendly smile.
Highlights of this tour include:
- 3 Nights at in Williamsport, PA – located between the west branch of the Susquehanna River and Bald Eagle Mountain – at the historic Genetti Hotel
- See the impressive mansions of “Millionaire’s Row” in Williamsport - built by the lumber barons of days gone by - and learn the rich history of the lumber capital of the world on a Historic Tour of Williamsport
- Enjoy a relaxing cruise aboard the Hiawatha Paddlewheel Riverboat on the Susquehanna River
- Tour the Rowley House - a masterpiece of Victorian architecture built in 1888 for one of the wealthiest men in Pennsylvania
- Visit the Peter Herdic Transportation Museum to explore the rich traditions of transportation in the Susquehanna Valley - view exhibits such as the Susquehannock Indian Tribe’s birch bark canoe, a full-restored 1948 Pullman Railcar, a GMC 1962 bus, and more
- Visit the World of Little League Museum – get a view of the famous Lamade Stadium – where the Little League World Series is played each year
- Take a covered wagon ride through the Pine Creek Gorge – known as The Grand Canyon of Pennsylvania – as it winds its way through a vast wilderness landscape of breathtaking beauty, take in the stunning views from the canyon overlook
- Travel to gorgeous Lake Hammond and take in the spectacular views of the Tioga County Countryside on the Tioga Central Railroad
- Visit the town of Wellsboro – where the gas-lit streets beckon you back to a simpler time in American history
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
- Round-trip Luxury Motorcoach Transportation
Tour Departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 36 passengers
$969 pp Double
$1199 pp Single
$929 pp Triple or Quad
CALL TO REGISTER
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking, plus the cost of the optional travel protection, if purchased.
Final Payment due 90 days prior to tour.