Saturday, June 11, 2022 Limited Seats Available
The Untold True Story of the Witches of Oz
WICKED looks at what happened in the Land of Oz... but from a different angle. Long before Dorothy arrives, there is another young woman, born with emerald-green skin - smart, fiery, misunderstood, and possessing an extraordinary talent. When she meets a bubbly blonde, their initial rivalry turns into the unlikeliest of friendships... until the world decides to call one “good,” and the other one “wicked.” WICKED - the untold true story of the Witches of Oz - transfixes audiences with its wildly inventive story. It will send your spirits soaring to heights you’ll never forget.
Winner of over 100 international awards, including a Grammy and three Tony Awards, this “must-see” show has been hailed by The New York Times as “the defining musical of the decade.” Time Magazine cheers, “if every musical had the brain, the heart, and the courage of Wicked, Broadway really would be a magical place.”
Tour Cost: $289 Per Person Includes:
- 2:00pm Matinee Performance of “WICKED” at the Citizens Bank Boston Opera House, Center Orchestra Seating
- Prior to the show, enjoy a three-course, family style Italian feast at Maggiano’s Little Italy – featuring mouthwatering dishes inspired by authentic Italian recipes.
- Luxury, motorcoach transportation from Concord, NH
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
- Gratuity for your motorcoach driver and tour director
Tour departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 46 Passengers
CALL TO REGISTER
Full payment due upon reservation. Please see brochure for cancellation policy.