April 28-May 3, 2022
The Largest Spectacle of Music & Might in the U.S.A.
The Virginia International Tattoo has become renowned as the most patriotic of the world's great Tattoos – with over 1,000 performers, it is a magnificent display of music, dancing and precision drill teams! Plus, visit the Nauticus Museum, Battleship Wisconsin, Norfolk Naval Base, Hullabaloo, and the NATO Parade of Nations.
Highlights of this tour include:
- 3 nights in the Norfolk, VA area
- Premium Seating at the 2022 Virginia International Tattoo which will feature an extraordinary cast of over 1,000 performers including the Queen’s Colour Squadron of the Royal Air Force, some of the finest pipe and drum bands from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom and the United States, Irish dancers , and of course, the very finest musicians the U.S. Military has to offer!
- Free time to explore Hullabaloo before the show - three hours of pipers, dancers, drill teams and drum lines
- Reserved seating for the NATO Parade of Nations - Over 100 Parade Units with local and visiting high school bands, US and International Military bands, and colorful floats which represent each of the 28 NATO Member Nations
- Experience the sights and sounds of one of the world’s busiest seaports including the world’s largest naval base on a narrated Naval Base Cruise – listen to entertaining and fascinating commentary as you cruise the smooth waters of the Elizabeth River and Hampton Roads Harbor; see destroyers, guided missile cruisers, submarines, aircraft carriers and more
- Visit the Nauticus Museum and the Battleship Wisconsin on the Downtown Norfolk Waterfront
- 1 Night en-route to VA and 1 Night en-route to NH
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
- Luxury motor coach transportation
Tour departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 36 Passengers
TOUR COST (Tentative)
$1695 pp Double
$2295 pp Single
$1595 pp Triple or Quad
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking, plus the cost of the optional travel protection, if purchased.
Final Payment due 90 days prior to tour.