Monday - November 8, 2021 Limited availability!
Meet the artist like never before ~ Exquisite Storytelling, Cutting-Edge Technology
Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience is a 20,000 square foot light and sound spectacular featuring two-story projections of the artist’s most compelling works. Encounter the brilliance of one of history’s greatest artists in 360 degrees.
Have you ever dreamt of stepping into a painting? Take an awe-inspiring journey into the incomparable universe of Van Gogh, one of the greatest artistic geniuses of the 19th century. Explore his life, his work, and his secrets as never before through cutting-edge 360-degree digital projections, a one-of-a-kind VR experience, and a uniquely atmospheric light and sound show. As you are completely immersed in the works of art around you, feel the shift in reality as you dive deep into the world created by Van Gogh's brush strokes.
Total Artistic Immersion! Your admission includes the one-of-a-kind Virtual Reality interactive experience, which guides you on a journey through “A day in the life of the Artist.” Walk alongside Van Gogh during this peaceful, visually rich journey to discover the inspiration behind eight of his iconic works, including: Vincent’s Bedroom at Arles, and Starry Night Over The Rhone River.
Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum - Modeled after a Venetian palazzo, the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum in Boston houses one of the world’s most remarkable art collections. The former home is filled with an impressive, eclectic collection of European, American and Asian art, including sculpture, paintings, furniture, ceramics and textiles and is known for its spectacular indoor skylit courtyard filled with plants and flowers, and the 1990 unsolved theft of 13 works of art.
Tour Cost: $249 Per Person Includes:
- Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience – VIP Admission (includes admission, the VR experience, and a poster of your choice)
- Private Guided Tour of the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, plus additional time to tour the museum on your own
- Private Lunch at Café G – an inspiring restaurant overlooking the gardens at the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
- Luxury motorcoach transportation from Concord, NH
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
- Gratuity for your motorcoach driver and tour director
Tour departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 36 passengers
$249 per person
CALL TO REGISTER
Full payment due upon reservation.