May 25-26, 2023 Sold out - but there is an alternate date available (June 27-28)!
Follow in the footsteps of intriguing characters and visit charming, French-Canadian villages that have inspired the NY Times Best Selling author, Louise Penny, widely acclaimed for her Chief Inspector Armand Gamache series of books.
Join Terrapin Tours on this unique experience - journey through fabled Three Pines and experience first hand the inspiration for Louise Penny’s thrilling series of mystery books. This special tour will be led by an Eastern Townships guide who will bring us into the world of Three Pines and its beloved characters like Inspector Gamache, Clara, Myrna, Ruth, Gabri, Olivier, and Reine-Marie. Visit an array of locations that have triggered Penny’s imagination and have served as her inspiration for the 15+ novels she has written set in this picturesque region of Quebec.
Highlights of this tour include:
- Overnight accommodations and dinner at Manoir des Sables, located in the heart of the Eastern Townships
- Escorted tour through the Eastern Townships with Three Pines tour guide ~ follow in the footsteps of beloved Three Pines characters and visit idyllic scenes and attractions that readers will find familiar
- Tour the Abbey Saint-Gilbert-entre-les-Loups, the inspiration for “A Beautiful Mystery”
- Visit Mr. Beliveau’s General Store and Saint-Thomas Church
- Take in the town of Knowlton, the heart of Three Pines ~ rich with fascinating heritage, colorful Victorian architecture, quaint shops and restaurants
- Luxury motor coach transportation
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
Tour departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 46 Passengers
$599 per person, double
$679 per person, single
$589 per person, triple/quad
CALL FOR WAITLIST
$150 per person deposit; plus the cost of Travel Protection, if purchased, required at time of reservation. Final payment due 90 days prior to tour departure.