December 9-10, 2021
Experience the Magic of Christmas on this Maine Holiday! See why Freeport has been named one of the “Most Charming Small Towns to Visit During the Christmas Season”.
Highlights of this tour include:
- 1 Night in Freeport, ME at the Hilton Garden Inn – located in the heart of downtown Freeport, steps from local shops and outlet stores
- See the famous lobster trap Christmas tree and have time for shopping and lunch on your own at the Stonewall Kitchen Company Store and Café in York
- Experience Freeport during it’s annual Sparkle Celebration – see the famous Talking Christmas Tree, view the holiday window displays, and maybe even bump into Sparkle the Stealth Elf!
- Visit the L.L. Bean Flagship Store and Northern Lights Celebration – with dancing lights and music, dazzling window displays, festive photo ops, merry gift shopping, a walk through a lighted Discovery Forest, a model train village, and more, this favorite winter tradition delivers plenty of warmth and cheer!
- See the giant Christmas tree, with thousands of lights that put on a dazzling show, dancing along with festive holiday music in Discovery Park
- Visit Wilbur’s of Maine Chocolates for a taste of their delicious chocolate
- Enjoy a festive holiday dinner and party with your fellow travelers
- Take a self-guided tour of the stunning Victoria Mansion in Portland – experience this National Historic Landmark decked out in Victorian splendor for the Christmas season
- See the Portland Symphony Orchestra’s “Magic of Christmas” Show (Orchestra Seating) - this show has been delighting audiences for years with its unique blend of traditional songs and whimsical performances
- Included lunch prior to the show
- Luxury motorcoach transportation
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
Tour Departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 36 Passengers
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking, plus the cost of optional travel protection if purchased.
Final Payment due 90 days prior to tour.