July 14, 2022
Enjoy a day in Ogunquit – including a show at the famed playhouse and oceanfront dining!
Based on the classic 1963 film starring Jerry Lewis, The Nutty Professor brings us nerdy Professor Julius Kelp – a dull geek with a bright idea. After being bullied, the timid nearsighted chemistry teacher concocts a potion that transforms him into an ultra-smooth, womanizing crooner named Buddy Love.
As the suave and sophisticated Buddy Love, Julius hopes to have everything he has always wanted – including his dream girl, Stella. The potion is a cure to all his social short-comings, but while Buddy Love is hugely popular party animal, he is also crass, loud, and egocentric. The biggest problem? That the magic potion wears off at the most inopportune times, leading to some unfortunate situations! The big question is whether Stella will stick around even after Buddy Love has left the building?
In addition to seeing this big, bright new musical comedy, you will enjoy oceanfront dining at the renowned Anchorage by the Sea Resort – located on Marginal Way with views overlooking the ocean. If the weather is nice, you’ll have time to soak in the views or take a short stroll along the waterfront.
Tour Cost $209 Per Person Includes:
- 2:00pm Matinee Performance of The Nutty Professor at the Ogunquit Playhouse, Preferred Seating
- Prior to the show, enjoy a three-course lunch at the ocean-front Anchorage by the Sea Resort in Ogunquit
- Luxury, motorcoach transportation from Concord, NH
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
- Gratuity for your motorcoach driver and tour director
Tour departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 46 Passengers
$209 Per Person
Full payment required at time of reservation.