July 10-11, 2022
JOIN US FOR AN OVERNIGHT TRIP TO THE FAMED SUMMER HOME OF THE BOSTON SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA
World-renowned for its beautiful setting, acoustics, and incredible musicians – a performance at Tanglewood is an unforgettable experience. Top it all off with a visit to The Mount – the historic and elegant estate of Edith Wharton, one of America’s greatest writers, and free time to enjoy the charming town of Lenox.
Highlights of this tour include:
- 1 Night at the Hilton Garden Inn in Lenox, MA
- Enjoy an afternoon Performance at Tanglewood in the Koussevitzky Music Shed ~ take in an unforgettable performance by the Boston Symphony Orchestra at this famed outdoor music venue
- Visit The Mount - Edith Wharton’s Home ~ a turn-of-the-century home and National Historic Landmark, designed and built by Edith Wharton in 1902. Take in a guided tour of the elegant estate and enjoy free time to stroll the elaborate gardens
- Time to explore the charming town of Lenox
- Visit Yankee Candle Village ~ more than just a candle store, Yankee Candle Village is a destination in and of itself, filled with over 200 fragrances and candle accessories, home decor, kitchen and garden items, and a Bavarian Village where they celebrate Christmas every day
- Luxury motor coach transportation
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
Boston Symphony Orchestra Program and Featured Performers To Be Announced
Please note: Seats for the performance are located in the covered, open-air Koussevitzky Music Shed pavilion.
Tour Departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 36 passengers
$529 per person, double
$599 per person, single
$509 per person, triple/quad
$150 per person deposit; plus the cost of Travel Protection, if purchased, required at time of reservation. Final payment due 90 days prior to tour departure.