July 18-19, 2021 Limited seats available!
JOIN US FOR AN OVERNIGHT TRIP TO THE FAMED SUMMER HOME OF THE BOSTON SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA
World-renowned for its beautiful setting, acoustics, and incredible musicians – a performance at Tanglewood is an unforgettable experience. Top it all off with a visit to The Mount – the historic and elegant estate of Edith Wharton, one of America’s greatest writers, and free time to enjoy the charming town of Lenox.
Highlights of this tour include:
- 1 Night at the Hilton Garden Inn in Lenox, MA
- Enjoy an afternoon Performance at Tanglewood in the Koussevitzky Music Shed ~ take in an unforgettable performance by the Boston Symphony Orchestra at this famed outdoor music venue
- Visit The Mount - Edith Wharton’s Home ~ a turn-of-the-century home and National Historic Landmark, designed and built by Edith Wharton in 1902. Take in a guided tour of the elegant estate and enjoy free time to stroll the elaborate gardens
- Enjoy time to explore and have lunch on your own in the charming town of Lenox
- Visit Yankee Candle Village ~ more than just a candle store, Yankee Candle Village is a destination in and of itself, filled with over 200 fragrances and candle accessories, home decor, kitchen and garden items, and a Bavarian Village where they celebrate Christmas every day
- Luxury motor coach transportation
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
ABOUT THE PERFORMANCE AND FEATURED PERFORMERS AT TANGLEWOOD:
Andris Nelsons, conductor / Lucas and Arthur Jussen, pianos
MENDELSSOHN-HENSEL Overture in C / MOZART Concerto in E-flat for two pianos, K.365 / MENDELSSOHN Symphony No. 5, Reformation
Please note: Seats for the performance are located in the covered, open-air Koussevitzky Music Shed pavilion.
Tour Departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 36 passengers
$499 pp Double
$579 pp Single
$479 pp Triple or Quad
CALL TO REGISTER
FULL PAYMENT due at time of reservation.
**PLEASE NOTE - GROUP TRAVEL PROTECTION PLAN NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS TOUR**