December 9-12, 2020 *Limited availability!
CELEBRATE THE SWEET SIDE OF THE SEASON
Celebrate the season in a very sweet (and salty!) way. From the Sweet Lights at Hershey Park, to the tasty Turkey Hill Ice Cream Experience, you’ll get to taste your way through the sweet side of Lancaster and Hershey, Pennsylvania. Add in the salty “twist” of the Julius Sturgis pretzel bakery, plus take in the magical performance of QUEEN ESTHER at the Sight & Sound Theatre, and revel in the amazing chalk art of Elva Hurst.
Highlights of this Tour include:
- Spend 3 Nights at Eden Resort & Suites in Lancaster, PA ~ a full service, luxury hotel located in the heart of Lancaster County
- Visit the Turkey Hill Ice Cream Factory & Experience ~ tour the factory and interactive museum, then step into the “Taste Lab” to create your own, custom ice cream flavor
- Spend a day experiencing Hershey Chocolate World ~ take a Historical Trolley Tour through the “town built on chocolate” and learn about the inspiring story of Milton Hershey
- Visit the famous Hershey Chocolate Factory to see, hear, and smell how their famous chocolate is made
- Experience Hershey Sweet Lights ~ ride through a 2-mile long winter wonderland featuring 600 illuminated, animated light displays
- Take a tour of the Julius Sturgis Pretzel Bakery and try your hand at making pretzels!
- Experience QUEEN ESTHER at the Sight & Sound Theatre ~ a captivating tale of beauty and bravery set in the opulent yet perilous Persian Empire
- Enjoy an interactive baking demonstration of some of Amish Country’s favorite treats at Hershey Farm Restaurant and enjoy their Grand Smorgasboard ~ featuring classic Pennsylvania Dutch dishes and modern flavors
- Watch a heart-warming scene unfold before your eyes as Mennonite-raised Elva Hurst shares her stories during a “chalk talk” – an experience unlike any other
- Luxury motorcoach transportation
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
Tour departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 46 Passengers
$899 pp Double
$1099 pp Single
$869 pp Triple or Quad
CALL TO REGISTER
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking
Final Payment due 90 days prior to tour.