September 11-20, 2021 Limited seats available!
Discover Quebec By The Sea ~ Named “one of the top five coastal road trips in the world” (Lonely Planet) and “One of the 20 Best Trips” of the year (National Geographic) ~
This Signature Tour is an off-the-beaten-path journey that explores Québec’s Maritime Regions including Bas-Saint-Laurent, Gaspésie, and Côte-Nord, plus the Charlevoix Region. Discover both shores of the immense St. Lawrence Seaway and fall under the spell of this breathtakingly wild and vast territory - where nature is paramount, and life moves at a slower pace.
Highlights of this Signature Tour include:
- Charlevoix Region: Travel along the Route du Fleuve (River Route) - connecting Baie-Saint-Paul and La Malbaie, this route offers magnificent views and travels through picturesque villages
- Spend 1 night in Baie-Saint-Paul, one of the most vibrant villages in the region
- Travel aboard the Train de Charlevoix along the St. Lawrence’s shore to La Malbaie – a unique and beautiful coastal journey that reveals areas inaccessible by road
- Côte-Nord (the North Coast): Travel along the Route des Baleines (Whale Route) - a vast, wild, and spectacular area known as one of the top whale watching sites in the world
- Spend 2 nights at the Hotel Tadoussac – known for its history, charm, and views over Tadoussac Bay
- Cruise in the Saguenay–St. Lawrence Marine Park - the best place to observe marine mammals along the St. Lawrence Estuary, where over a dozen species of whales come to feed each season
- Enjoy time on your own to relax, stroll through the village and waterfront, or explore nearby walking paths
- Gaspésie (the Gaspe Peninsula) and Bas-Saint-Laurent: Enjoy spectacular sea and mountain scenery as far as the eye can see! The Gaspé Peninsula is a rugged and breathtaking area with a rich tapestry of maritime, lakeside, farming and forest landscapes
- Spend 3 nights in Percé – be awed by the sight of Percé Rock and Gulf of St. Lawrence from your room
- Travel to the “Land’s End” in Forillon National Park – an area of staggering beauty
- Cruise around Bonaventure Island – a natural bird sanctuary, home to over 300,000 seabirds, and Percé Rock - one of the world’s largest arches over water, regarded as both a historical and geological icon
- Free time to explore this stunning seaside village on your own - take a kayak tour, stroll along the waterfront, or relax and take in the views
- Spend 1 night along the Bay of Chaleur - a member of the Most Beautiful Bays in the World Club, and 1 night in the Kamouraska area – officially recognized as one of the most beautiful villages in Québec
- Additional sightseeing/historic attractions TBA (Additional attractions will be determined once 2021 ferry schedules are confirmed)
Tour departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 36 Passengers
SPECIAL NOTES REGARDING THIS TOUR: Some hotels on this tour offer limited services, and rooms may be on the 2nd floor without elevator access; outdoor activities require walking on unpaved surfaces, and will take place rain or shine.
$2995 pp Double
$3695 pp Single
$2695 pp Triple/Quad
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking, plus the cost of the optional travel protection, if purchased.
Final Payment due 90 days prior to tour.