April 3-7, 2022
Join us for a sunny spring getaway to Florida’s Northeast Coast
Visit the oldest city in the United States and get your dose of warm Florida sun and fascinating history! Discover Florida’s Northeast Coast – from St. Augustine to Amelia Island and Fernandina Beach - an area rich in history, teaming with wildlife, filled with beautiful scenery, and covered in swaying palm trees. With nearly 500 years of history, including rule by Spain, Britain, and the U.S., St. Augustine is full of sights and attractions that entertain and educate.
Highlights of this Signature Tour include:
- Spend 4 Nights at the Hilton St. Augustine Historic Bayfront Hotel – which features colorful cottage style buildings inspired by Spanish Colonial architecture ~ nestled between Castillo de San Marcos and the Bridge of Lions overlooking Matanzas Bay, and is within walking distance to St. George Street, dining, shopping, trolley stops, and attractions
- Experience the history and mystery of the oldest city in America on a narrated trolley tour of St. Augustine
- Visit the Oldest Store Museum – a re-creation of the original St. Augustine general store that was operated by C.F. Hamblen in 1908
- Visit the world-famous spring that Ponce de Leon deemed the Fountain of Youth ~ take a fascinating and entertaining tour of Ponce de Leon’s Fountain of Youth Archaeological Park, the original site of the Nation’s oldest city, and take a sip of the spring water
- Tour the Castillo de San Marcos - the oldest masonry fort in the continental United States, built to protect and defend Spain's claims in the New World
- Free time to stroll through Historic Downtown Fernandina Beach - an enchanting Victorian seaport village that was once a stomping ground for pirates, Gilded Age millionaires, bootleggers, shrimpers, and other colorful characters
- Learn about the extensive and rich history of Amelia and Cumberland Island during a cruise on the Amelia River ~ take in the views of wildlife along the way, including the wild horses of Cumberland Island
- Free time to explore all that St. Augustine has to offer with your Hop On & Off Old Town Trolley Pass, which has 22 stops at local attractions and free admission to the St. Augustine History Museum
- Round-trip air transportation included (flight schedule TBA)
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
- All ground and air transportation from Concord, including transfers to and from airports, hotel, and included activities
Tour Departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 30 passengers
$2195 pp Double
$2795 pp Single
$1995 pp Triple or Quad
$500.00 per person deposit due at the time of booking. Travel Protection is highly recommended.
Final Payment due 120 days prior to tour.