April 12-14, 2022 Limited seats available!
Experience New York City during one of the most beautiful times of the year - when Central Park comes alive in the spring with thousands of trees and flowers in bloom. PLUS, experience the “most exciting and significant musical of the decade” - HAMILTON – at the Richard Rodgers Theatre. This tour has plenty of free time to allow you to explore New York City on your own and see and do all that you wish!
Highlights of this tour include:
See HAMILTON at the Richard Rodgers Theatre (orchestra seating) - HAMILTON’s incredible music, sets, and diverse cast has made it one of the most sought-after shows on Broadway and the winner of 11 Tony awards. With critics and theatre-goers alike singing its praise, it’s no wonder HAMILTON has been hailed “the most exciting and significant musical of the decade” by the Wall Street Journal and the New York Times raves that the show is “Historic”, “brewing up a revolution” and that “It's probably not possible to top the adrenaline rush.”
- 2 Nights at the Belvedere Hotel – an Art Deco inspired hotel located in the Theatre District area - steps away from Broadway, Times Square and Rockefeller Center; and within walking distance to Central Park, the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum, and so much more!
- Narrated City Driving Tour including the Upper East Side, Fifth Avenue, Times Square & Midtown
- Take a narrated sightseeing cruise on the Hudson River and take in the stunning views of the Statue of Liberty and other notable landmarks
- Visit Chelsea Food Market – experience the sights, sounds & flavors of this 119-year-old historic landmark building
- Time to shop, explore, visit museums, or catch another Broadway show on your own
- Optional visit to the 9/11 Memorial – or additional free time on your own
- Luxury Motorcoach Transportation
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
Tour departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 36 Passengers
$1079 pp Double
$1499 pp Single
$999 pp Triple or Quad
CALL TO REGISTER
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking, plus the cost of the optional travel protection, if purchased.
Final Payment due 90 days prior to tour.