April 11-13, 2023
Experience New York City during one of the most beautiful times of the year - when Central Park comes alive in the spring with thousands of trees and flowers in bloom. PLUS, experience the thrill of seeing WICKED on Broadway (orchestra seating). This tour has a combination of guided sightseeing AND free time to allow you to explore New York City on your own and see and do all that you wish!
Highlights of this tour include:
See WICKED at the Gershwin Theatre (orchestra seating). Winner of over 100 international awards, including a Grammy and three Tony Awards, this “must-see” show has been hailed by The New York Times as “the defining musical of the decade.” WICKED looks at what happened in the Land of Oz... long before Dorothy arrives. This untold true story of the Witches of Oz transfixes audiences with its wildly inventive story, and will send your spirits soaring to heights you’ll never forget!
• Spend 2 Nights at the Belvedere Hotel – an Art Deco inspired hotel located in the Theatre District area - steps away from Broadway, Times Square and Rockefeller Center; and within walking distance to Central Park, the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum, and so much more
• Narrated City Driving Tour including the Upper East Side, Fifth Avenue, Times Square & Midtown
• Orchestra seating at an evening performance of WICKED at the Gershwin Theatre
• Take a narrated sightseeing cruise on the Hudson River and take in the stunning views of the Statue of Liberty and other notable landmarks
• Visit Chelsea Food Market – experience the sights, sounds & flavors of this 119-year-old historic landmark building
• Time to shop, explore, visit museums, or catch another Broadway show on your own
• Optional visit to the 9/11 Memorial – or additional free time on your own
• Luxury Motorcoach Transportation
• Services of a Professional Tour Director
Tour departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 36 Passengers
$1099 per person, double
$1499 per person, single
$1029 per person, triple/quad
$150 per person deposit; plus the cost of Travel Protection, if purchased, required at time of reservation. Final payment due 90 days prior to tour departure.