November 28-December 7, 2021
A Southern Holiday to Remember!
From the opulent Biltmore Estate in Asheville, with its beautifully bedecked Christmas trees, miles of garlands, and thousands of twinkling lights and poinsettias, to the dazzling Opryland Resort in Nashville brimming with holiday cheer and the legendary Oak Ridge Boys. Get into the holiday spirit with incredible light displays, gingerbread houses, Christmas music and more!
Highlights of this Signature Tour include:
- Visit the Biltmore House and Estate - America’s most famous and largest home
- Experience a Candlelight Christmas Evening at the Biltmore House as it flickers with candlelight, glowing fireplaces, live musicians and a choir – inviting you to imagine yourself as a guest at the first Vanderbilt family Christmas in 1895
- During the day, tour the Biltmore Estate’s conservatory gardens, and visit Antler Village where you can peruse the shops, see live demonstrations, and enjoy a wine tasting
- Experience Asheville’s brightest holiday tradition - Winter Lights at The North Carolina Arboretum - featuring thousands of holiday lights and beautifully lit displays, nestled along the Arboretum’s enchanted grounds
- See one of the nation's most celebrated and competitive holiday events - the Omni Grove Park Inn National Gingerbread House Competition – featuring over 100 hand-crafted entries
- Spend 3 Nights at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel in Nashville – decked out with millions of twinkling lights and hundreds of Christmas trees
- Celebrate the season at Opryland’s Christmas Dinner & Show featuring the Oak Ridge Boys
- Feast on southern specialties while taking in a Christmas show on the General Jackson Showboat
- See a live performance of the Grand Ole Opry at the iconic Opry House and walk in the footsteps of country music’s legends during a Backstage Tour
- Admission and self-guided tour of the Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum
- Admission to ICE! – Opryland’s signature holiday attraction that features two million pounds of hand-carved ice sculptures created by artists from around the world
- Take a ride on the Delta Riverboat – the scenic riverboat ride that winds through the Opryland’s 4.5-acre indoor garden
- Free time to explore Nashville on your own
- Luxury Motorcoach Transportation
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
- 9 Nights Hotel (including 3 Nights in Nashville, 2 Nights in Asheville, and 2 nights en-route to/from NH)
Tour Departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 36 passengers
$3095 pp Double
$3995 pp Single
$2895 pp Triple or Quad
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking, plus the cost of the optional travel protection, if purchased.
Final Payment due 90 days prior to tour.