July 25-27, 2023
"The Summer Place to Be!"
A unique and timeless destination, the Adirondack Mountains of New York offer a rich racing tradition, legendary history, and natural beauty. Experience world-class Thoroughbred Racing, amid the timeless beauty of one of America's most historical settings, take in the stunning scenery along the shores of Lake George, and dive into the rich and colorful history of this region.
Highlights of this tour include:
• 2 Nights at the historic Queensbury Hotel ~ a focal point of the Glens Falls region for nearly 100 years
• Spend a day at the Saratoga Race Course ~ one of the world’s greatest sporting venues where the past comes alive in the historic grandstand. Hear the famous call "And They're Off!" and experience the thrill and excitement of the race ~ place your bets or simply cheer on your favorite thoroughbred horse during their classic summer race series
• Enjoy a guided tour prior to the start of the race, and reserved grandstand seating for the day
• Learn about local history and experience stunning scenery during a cruise around Lake George ~ marvel at the pristine waters, stunning mountains and picturesque islands and learn about the people who played important roles in the history of the area
• Take a guided tour of the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame ~ experience all aspects of this thrilling sport, from its most iconic moments and pageantry to what happens behind the scenes during a day at the races, and experience the museum’s signature film “What It Takes: Journey to the Hall of Fame”
• Enjoy time for lunch and shopping in Saratoga Springs ~ known for its charming Victorian pedestrian setting, quaint shops and restaurants
• Services of a Professional Tour Director
• Round Trip Luxury Motorcoach Transportation
Tour departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 36 Passengers
$799 per person, double
$979 per person, single
$749 per person, triple/quad
$150 per person deposit; plus the cost of Travel Protection, if purchased, required at time of reservation. Final payment due 90 days prior to tour departure.