September 21-23, 2020 **Sold out - waitlist available
Ride the Rails, Hear the Tales, and Raise the Sails!
It may be small, but Rhode Island is packed with amazing history, scenery and culture. From the shores of Aquidneck Island and Block Island to the capital city of Providence – you may be surprised how much “Little Rhodie” has to offer. Take it all in on this tour of our smallest state!
Highlights of this Tour include:
- Spend 2 Nights in downtown Providence, RI ~ stay in the heart of the revitalized downtown area, near shopping, dining and attractions
- Tour the Rhode Island State House ~ One of the grandest state houses in the U.S. for the country's smallest state and modeled on the dome of St. Peter's basilica at the Vatican
- Dine on Italian specialties in Federal Hill ~ known as one of the country’s top “Little Italy” neighborhoods
- Learn more about Providence’s historical roots and modern day revitalization on a City Tour with a local guide
- Travel by ferry to Block Island ~ experience the charm of this small island nestled off the coast, which has been designated “One of the Last Great Places in the Western Hemisphere” by the Nature Conservancy
- Take a guided island tour and enjoy lunch at the landmark National Hotel which features a giant, wrap-around porch with spectacular ocean views; and have free time to explore town before returning to the mainland
- Return to the Golden Days of rail travel aboard the Grand Bellevue train ~ ride and dine in the grand tradition of the “Streamliner” era and enjoy the views of Narragansett Bay as you travel on Aquidneck Island
- Free time to explore Providence on your own ~ shop, dine and stroll along the waterfront
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
- Luxury Motorcoach Transportation
Tour departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 44 Passengers
$759 pp Double
$969 pp Single
$719 pp Triple or Quad
CALL TO REGISTER
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking
Final Payment due 60 days prior to tour.