August 27-29, 2023 Sold out - waitlist available!
It may be small, but Rhode Island is packed with amazing history, scenery and culture. From the shores of Block Island to the capital city of Providence – you may be surprised how much “Little Rhodie” has to offer. Take it all in on this tour of our smallest state!
Highlights of this tour include:
• Spend 2 Nights in downtown Providence, RI ~ stay in the heart of the revitalized downtown area, near shopping, dining and attractions
• Learn more about Providence’s historical roots and modern day revitalization on a City Tour with a local guide
• Dine on Italian specialties in Federal Hill ~ known as one of the country’s top “Little Italy” neighborhoods
• Enjoy an authentic, Venetian Gondola Ride ~ be serenaded as you travel down the waterways of Providence in a Venetian Gondola and learn more about this Renaissance City
• Travel by ferry to Block Island ~ experience the charm of this small island nestled off the coast, which has been designated “One of the Last Great Places in the Western Hemisphere” by the Nature Conservancy
• Take a guided island tour and enjoy lunch at the landmark National Hotel which features a giant, wrap-around porch with spectacular ocean views; and have free time to explore town before returning to the mainland
• Tour the Rhode Island State House ~ one of the grandest state houses in the U.S. for the country's smallest state, and modeled on the dome of St. Peter's basilica at the Vatican
• Free time to explore Providence on your own ~ shop, dine and stroll along the waterfront
• Round-trip luxury motor coach transportation
• Services of a Professional Tour Director
Tour departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 36 Passengers
$799 per person, double
$999 per person, single
$769 per person, triple/quad
CALL FOR WAITLIST
$150 per person deposit; plus the cost of Travel Protection, if purchased, required at time of reservation. Final payment due 90 days prior to tour departure.