December 7-10, 2022 Sold out, waitlist available!
Experience An Old World-Inspired Holiday
Step back in time as you enter Old Québec, where the spirit of Christmas is all around you - from exquisitely decorated storefronts and beautifully-lit cobbled alleys to the “shining star” atop Quebec City ~ the Château Frontenac. Spend 2-nights at this iconic hotel, plus a night in Montreal to experience AURA and the Notre Damn Basilica.
Highlights of this tour include:
• Spend 2 Nights at the iconic Fairmont Le Château Frontenac in Quebec City ~ rich in history and brimming with elegant Christmas decorations
• Experience the sights and sounds of Old Quebec ~ free time to take a carriage ride through the Old Port, stroll along the charming streets of the Quartier Petit Champlain, visit boutiques, or sip a coffee at a local café
• Join us for a holiday dinner at the Château Frontenac ~ enjoy the opulent surroundings and holiday atmosphere
• Free time to explore La Marche de Noel ~ Quebec City’s German Christmas Market - a festive wonderland, in the style of the classic European Christmas Markets
• Dine in the oldest building in Old Québec at the landmark Aux Anciens Canadiens Restaurant ~ internationally known for its authentic Quebec cuisine and warm hospitality
• Guided tour of the Côte-de-Beaupré region
• Visit the Albert Gilles Copper Art Studio ~ witness how a passionate artisan and his family have been bringing the art of embossed copper to life for 91 years
• Take a selfguided tour of the Shrine of Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré ~ one of the top pilgrimage sites in the world
• Spend 1 Night in the heart of Montreal at the luxurious Fairmont Queen Elizabeth Hotel
• Tour Notre-Dame Basilica in Montreal ~ known as one of the most dramatic and grand churches in the world
• Take in AURA at the Notre-Dame Basilica ~ a luminous experience in the heart of the Basilica, a multimedia display of dynamic light and orchestral music, against the back-drop of Notre-Dame’s incredible architecture
• Luxury motorcoach transportation
• Services of a Professional Tour Director
Tour departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 36 passengers
$1329 per person, double
$1729 per person, single
$1219 per person, triple/quad
CALL TO REGISTER
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking, plus the cost of the optional travel protection, if purchased. Final Payment due 90 days prior to tour.