December 8-11, 2021
Experience An Old World-Inspired Holiday
Step back in time as you enter Old Québec, where the spirit of Christmas is all around you - from exquisitely decorated storefronts and beautifully-lit cobbled alleys to the “shining star” atop Quebec City ~ the Château Frontenac. Spend 2-nights at this iconic hotel, plus a night in Montreal where you can experience “AURA” at the Notre-Dame Basillica.
Highlights of this tour include:
- Spend 1 Night in the heart of downtown Montreal
- Take a guided tour of the Notre-Dame Basilica in Montreal ~ known as one of the most dramatic and grand churches in the world
- Attend AURA at the Notre-Dame Basilica ~ take in the awe-inspiring light and music show that highlights the grace and incredible detail of its exceptional architecture
- Enjoy lunch and time for shopping in Montreal
- Spend 2 Nights at the iconic Fairmont Le Château Frontenac in Quebec City ~ rich in history and brimming with elegant Christmas decorations
- Experience the sights and sounds of Old Quebec ~ free time to take a carriage ride through the Old Port, stroll along the charming streets of the Quartier Petit Champlain, visit boutiques, museums, or sip a coffee at a local café
- Join us for a holiday dinner at the Château Frontenac ~ enjoy the opulent surroundings and holiday atmosphere
- Free time to explore La Marche de Noel ~ Quebec City’s German Christmas Market - a festive wonderland, in the style of the classic European Christmas Markets
- Dine in the oldest building in Old Québec at the landmark Aux Anciens Canadiens Restaurant ~ internationally known for its authentic Quebec cuisine and warm hospitality
- Guided tour of the Côte-de-Beaupré region
- Visit the Albert Gilles Copper Art Studio ~ witness how a passionate artisan and his family have been bringing the art of embossed copper to life for 91 years
- Take a self-guided tour of the Shrine of Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré ~ one of the top pilgrimage sites in the world
- Luxury motorcoach transportation
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
Tour departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 36 passengers
$1259 pp Double
$1649 pp Single
$1149 pp Triple/Quad
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking, plus the cost of the optional travel protection, if purchased.
Final Payment due 90 days prior to tour.