December 7-10, 2023 Sold out - waitlist available!
Experience An Old World-Inspired Holiday
Step back in time as you enter Old Québec, where the spirit of Christmas is all around you - from exquisitely decorated storefronts and beautifully-lit cobbled alleys to the “shining star” atop Quebec City ~ the Château Frontenac. Spend 2-nights at this iconic hotel, plus a night in Montreal to experience AURA and the Notre Dame Basilica.
Highlights of this tour include:
• Spend 2 Nights at the iconic Fairmont Le Château Frontenac in Quebec City ~ rich in history and brimming with elegant Christmas decorations
• Experience the sights and sounds of Old Quebec ~ free time to take a carriage ride through the Old Port, stroll along the charming streets of the Quartier Petit Champlain, visit boutiques, or sip a coffee at a local café
• Join us for a holiday dinner at the Château Frontenac ~ enjoy the opulent surroundings and holiday atmosphere
• Free time to explore La Marche de Noel ~ Quebec City’s German Christmas Market - a festive wonderland, in the style of the classic European Christmas Markets
• Dine in the oldest building in Old Québec at the landmark Aux Anciens Canadiens Restaurant ~ internationally known for its authentic Quebec cuisine and warm hospitality
• Guided tour of the Côte-de-Beaupré region
• Visit the Albert Gilles Copper Art Studio ~ witness how a passionate artisan and his family have been bringing the art of embossed copper to life for 91 years
• Take a self-guided tour of the Shrine of Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré ~ one of the top pilgrimage sites in the world
• Spend 1 Night in the heart of Montreal
• Visit Notre-Dame Basilica - known as one of the most dramatic and grandest churches in the world - and take in AURA, a luminous experience in the heart of the Basilica ~ a multimedia display of dynamic light and orchestral music against the back-drop of Notre-Dame’s incredible architecture
• Luxury motorcoach transportation
• Services of a Professional Tour Director
Tour departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 36 passengers
$1369 per person, double
$1779 per person, single
$1259 per person, triple/quad
CALL FOR WAITLIST
$150.00 per person deposit; plus the cost of Travel Protection, if purchased, required at the time of reservation. Final payment due 90 days prior to tour departure.