December 13-14, 2018 *Sold out, waitlist only
Celebrate the Season with the Mount Washington Hotel & Portland Symphony Orchestra
Experience the grandeur of the famous Mount Washington Hotel decked out for the holidays! Take in the stunning view of Mt. Washington, be dazzled by the twinkling lights and towering trees decorated for the holidays, and take a historical tour the hotel. Soak in your opulent surroundings while enjoying a grand buffet luncheon. Visit North Conway Village and spend a relaxing evening enjoying the amenities at the hotel, join us for a festive holiday get together, or shop until you drop at the Settler’s Green Outlets.
The following day, take in views of Casco Bay in Portland during lunch before celebrating the holidays in style with the Portland Symphony Orchestra’s “Magic of Christmas Show”. This show has been delighting audiences for years with its unique blend of traditional songs and whimsical performances. Hear the orchestra perform the classics such as Sleigh Ride and the Hallelujah Chorus from the Messiah - get into the holiday spirit during the sing-along portion of the show.
This 2 day / 1 night tour includes:
- 1 Night at the North Conway Grand Hotel
- Guided Historic Tour and Grand Buffet Lunch at the Mount Washington Hotel
- Lunch at DiMillo’s Floating Restaurant in Portland
- Afternoon full dress rehearsal performance of the Portland Symphony Orchestra’s “Magic of Christmas” Show (Orchestra Seating)
- 3 Meals: 2 Lunches & 1 Full Buffet Breakfast
- Luxury motorcoach transportation
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
Tour departs from Concord, NH and New London, NH
CALL FOR WAITLIST
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking
Final Payment due 60 days prior to tour.