April 27-30, 2021
Walk in the Footsteps of our Founding Fathers
Walk in the footsteps of our Founding Fathers on this 4-day tour to historic Philadelphia, PA. This remarkable city is filled with American history, stunning architecture, countless museums and bustling markets. We will tour through the city’s many historic and cultural districts as we learn more about the “Birthplace of a New Nation”.
Highlights of this tour include:
- 3 Nights accommodations at the Hilton Garden Inn, located in the heart of the city
- Take a journey back to 1776 and eavesdrop on our Founding Fathers in a special one-of-a-kind experience that includes dinner at the famous City Tavern followed by a private After Hours Guided Tour of Independence Hall
- Visit Independence National Historic Park, home of the famous Liberty Bell and Independence Visitors Center
- Tour the National Constitution Center, which includes Freedom Rising - a live production that tells the story of the American quest for freedom; The Story of We the People - the Constitution Center’s innovative, multimedia main exhibit; and Signers’ Hall – which showcases 42 life-size bronze statues of the Founding Fathers
- Tour the Museum of the American Revolution - journey through the remarkable story of America’s founding and gain a deeper understanding of the people, events, and ideals that gave birth to our nation
- Visit Reading Terminal Market – considered to be one of the greatest public markets in the country
- Visit the Betsy Ross House - widely recognized as the birthplace of the American flag
- Free time to explore the city and its countless museums and attractions on your own
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
- Round-trip Luxury Motorcoach Transportation from NH
Tour departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 36 Passengers
$989 pp Double
$1249 pp Single
$929 pp Triple or Quad
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking, plus the cost of the optional travel protection, if purchased.
Final Payment due 90 days prior to tour.