October 24-27, 2021
A Quilter’s Delight in the Heart of Amish Country
This tour is filled with VIP and specialty programs that quilters will love. From one-of-a-kind experiences, to a collection of fabric shops tucked away on country lanes…this tour is a quilter’s dream! Enjoy a taste of the Amish culture, learn about this remarkable community, and top it all off with a performance at the Sight & Sound Theatre.
Highlights of this tour include:
- 3 Nights at Eden Resort & Suites in Lancaster, PA ~ a full service, luxury hotel located in the heart of Lancaster County
- Spend an entire day with a local guide, immersed in Amish culture and quilting ~ On this one-of-a-kind tour, travel through beautiful farmlands and backroads to visit a variety of authentic quilting shops in the heart of Amish country - stock up on fabric, notions, and local crafts; enjoy a showing of different handmade quilts and learn about patterns and colors; and learn a new pattern during a stitch-by-stich demonstration from a local quilter
- Enjoy dinner with an Amish family in their home
- Experience the compelling multi-media production of “Jacob’s Choice” – an emotional story of an Amish family and the resilience of Amish culture through the ages
- Experience the story of “Queen Ester” at the Sight & Sound Theatre ~ Set in the opulent yet perilous Persian Empire, “Queen Esther” is a captivating tale of beauty and bravery
- Visit the Lancaster Historical Society for a “VIP White Glove Tour”, a private showing of Amish Antique Quilts, led by a museum curator
- Watch a heart-warming scene unfold before your eyes as Mennonite-raised Elva Hurst shares her stories during a “chalk talk”
- Travel the backroads and visit Weaver’s Dry Goods – known for their extraordinary selections of quality fabrics and notions
- Time to shop at Kitchen Kettle Village – including Zook’s Fabrics and the Old Country Store
- Luxury motor coach transportation
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
Tour departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 36 Passengers
$969 pp Double
$1129 pp Single
$919 pp Triple or Quad
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking, plus the cost of the optional travel protection, if purchased.
Final Payment due 90 days prior to tour.