June 1-7, 2021 Limited seats available!
Endless beaches and seaside villages steeped in American history. Explore the magic that has drawn visitors to the shores of the Outer Banks for years! From the founding of the first National Seashore and the Wright Brothers’ historic first flight, to the seaside villages and quaint shops - this tour offers
a taste of summer on the Carolina coast!
Highlights of this tour include:
- 4 Nights accommodations at the Hilton Garden Inn Kitty Hawk ~ an oceanfront hotel with private balconies on every room
- The Wright Brothers National Memorial ~ celebrate the historic aviation achievements of the Wright Brothers - view exhibits & artifacts including the original 1903 Wright Flyer
- Spend a day on Roanoke Island and visit your choice of: Roanoke Island Festival Park - experience how the first English settlers lived, worked and played on the island in 1585; The Elizabethan Gardens - venture inside the brick-walled gate to find beautiful grounds and classic sculptures; or visit the North Carolina Aquarium and learn more about the animals that call the waters of the Outer Banks home, including sharks, alligators, stingrays, and sea turtles (admission included to one attraction of your choice)
- Free time to explore the charming and historic town of Manteo – time to shop and dine or visit additional attractions on your own
- Wild Horses of Corolla Tour ~ search for the legendary Outer Banks Wild Spanish Mustangs – which have been roaming free since the early 1500’s
- Narrated Sightseeing Cruise ~ take in the beautiful scenery (and possibly spot dolphins!) while cruising in the protected waters of Roanoke Sound
- Visit Jockey's Ridge State Park - see the tallest living sand dune on the Atlantic coast with a view arching from the ocean to Roanoke Sound, and tour the visitor center featuring a 360-foot boardwalk with exhibits that explain the dune’s ecology and offer a gradual entry into the massive dune field
- Enjoy a relaxing afternoon on the beach or at the hotel – or take an Optional Guided Kayaking Tour in the protected waters of Currituck Sound (additional fee)
- 2 Additional nights en-route
- Along the way, cross the Chesapeake Bay Bridge and Tunnel ~ a modern engineering wonder
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
- Round-trip Luxury Motorcoach Transportation
Tour departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 36 Passengers
$1975 pp Double
$2795 pp Single
$1795 pp Triple/Quad
CALL TO REGISTER
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking, plus the cost of optional travel protection, if purchased.
Final payment due 90 days prior to tour departure.