May 16-19, 2021
Experience Canada’s capital city during its annual Tulip Festival and see one of the most magnificent flower displays in the world! Admire the breathtaking beauty of millions of brightly colored tulips on display. There is no better time of year to visit the historic and picturesque city of Ottawa.
Highlights of this tour include:
- 3 Nights at the Carlton Suite Hotel (all-suite downtown hotel) within walking distance of Parliament Hill, Byward Market and more
- Visit the Canadian Museum of History ~ filled with world-renowned exhibitions including the world’s largest indoor collection of totem poles
- Half Day City Tour of Ottawa with a Local Guide ~ see famous sites including Rideau Hall and Dows Lake and Commissioners Park where millions of tulips bloom!
- Guided Tour of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police Musical Ride Centre and Stables ~ See the beautiful horses and learn more about the ceremonial ride
- Time for shopping and dining on your own at Byward Market – home to farmer’s markets, artisan booths, shops, restaurants and entertainment venues
- Time to visit Parliament Hill, museums, shops and galleries on your own
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
- Round-trip Luxury Motorcoach Transportation from NH
Tour departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 46 Passengers
$899 pp Double
$1259 pp Single
$799 pp Triple/Quad
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking, plus the cost of the optional travel protection, if purchased.
Final Payment due 90 days prior to tour.