November 8-13, 2019
Spend Veterans Day in Our Nation’s Capital
Join Terrapin Tours and OLLI to honor veterans and explore our Nation’s capital during the Veterans Day holiday. We’ll visit iconic monuments, attend special events in Washington, DC on Veterans Day, and have free time to explore the array of museums, galleries, and attractions from our luxury, boutique hotel in the heart of Washington, DC.
Highlights of this 6 day / 5 night tour include:
- Spend 3 nights in the heart of Washington, DC in one of the Historic Hotels of America on Pennsylvania Avenue, within walking distance to the National Mall, the White House and countless museums
- A city and monument tour with a local guide
- Evening illumination tour - experience breathtaking views of our nation's capital and historic monuments lit up at night!
- Private wreath laying ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery, as well as a guided trolley tour through Arlington with stops at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and President John F. Kennedy’s gravesite
- Visit the World War II Memorial, Vietnam Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Iwo Jima Memorial, Lincoln Memorial and more
- Attend special events on Veterans Day (schedule TBA)
- Free time to explore the city on your own ~ visit museums, monuments, and memorials of your choice
- 1 night en-route each way
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
- Luxury Motorcoach Transportation
- 10 Meals: 6 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 3 Dinners
*** Please note: There is a considerable amount of walking on this tour, contact us with questions regarding mobility concerns.
DEPARTURE FROM CONCORD, NH ~ Minimum 30 passengers required / Maximum of 44 passengers
DOWNLOAD TOUR BROCHURE
TRAVEL PROTECTION INFORMATION
Register 1-2 people, sharing a room
Register 1, single traveler