December 12-14, 2019 *Limited seats available!
Experience New York City as a Winter Wonderland
Experience the “Big Apple” as it is transformed into a magical winter wonderland during the holiday season. From the giant Christmas tree and ice skaters at Rockefeller Center, to the famous holiday window displays along Fifth Avenue. Celebrate the season by visiting New York City during this enchanting time of the year!
Highlights of this 3 day / 2 night tour include:
- 2 Nights First Class Hotel in Midtown Manhattan – located in the Herald Square area, steps away from Macy’s and the Empire State Building, and within walking distance to the Bryant Park Winter Village - a European inspired open-air market featuring artisans, an ice skating rink, and delicious food vendors, Time’s Square, and so much more!
- See the amazing Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree
- Time to shop along the famous Fifth Avenue and see the incredible holiday window displays!
- Narrated City Driving Tour including the Upper East Side, Fifth Avenue, Times Square & Midtown
- Cruise down the Hudson River for an up-close view of the Statue of Liberty and get amazing views of the NYC Skyline
- Visit Chelsea Food Market – experience the sights, sounds & flavors of this 119-year-old historic landmark building
- Visit the 9/11 Memorial
- Visit Grand Central Terminal – be transported by its iconic beauty and lasting legacy
- Enjoy a family style, Italian feast at the world famous Carmine’s Italian Restaurant
- Optional performance of the Radio City Christmas Spectacular (additional cost - details to be announced)
- Time to shop, explore or see a Broadway show on your own
- 4 Meals: 2 Breakfasts & 2 Dinners
- Luxury Motorcoach Transportation
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
CALL TO REGISTER
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking
Final Payment due 60 days prior to tour.