December 10-11, 2023 Limited seats available!
Spectacular decorations highlight the celebration of Christmas in Newport - the glitter of gold and the sparkle of silver will dazzle you as you tour magnificent mansions decked out in Yuletide finery. See these icons of the Gilded Age in America filled with thousands of poinsettias, decorated trees and wreaths. Plus, experience an afternoon tea at Blithewold Mansion.
Highlights of this tour include:
• Overnight accommodations and dinner at the Wyndham Newport Hotel
• Admission and self-guided tours of two magnificent mansions - the Marble House – the “summer cottage” of Alva & William K. Vanderbilt; and the Breakers - the largest and most opulent of all of the summer homes in Newport – take a photo in front of the 15-foot-tall poinsettia tree in the Great Hall, which is made up of 150 poinsettia plants!
• Experience Sparkling Lights at The Breakers - stroll along a half-mile-long path glittering with hundreds of thousands of holiday lights while friendly gnomes point the way and music fills the winter air
• Experience Christmas at Blithewold Mansion – an exquisite example of a Country Place era estate decked out for the holidays; enjoy a traditional afternoon tea luncheon in the Mansion’s dining room
• Enjoy a festive holiday dinner and party with your fellow travelers
• Time to shop and have lunch on your own in the Wharf and Brick Marketplace areas
• Round-trip luxury motorcoach transportation
• Services of a Professional Tour Director
Tour departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 46 Passengers
$489 per person, double
$569 per person, single
$469 per person, triple/quad
CALL TO REGISTER
$150 per person deposit; plus the cost of Travel Protection, if purchased, required at time of reservation. Final payment due 90 days prior to tour departure.