June 18-July 2, 2019 ** Sold out, waitlist only!!
Colorful Places & Colorful People
This Signature Tour is a coast-to-coast journey across Newfoundland that will highlight the scenery, wildlife, and people of this incredible island. From the colorful houses of Jellybean Row in St. John’s to the towering icebergs along the coast ~ the scenery will leave you breathless. Experience a different way of “Island life” and learn more about the colorful, friendly, and welcoming people during our journey across the island.
Highlights of this 14 Night/15 Day Signature Tour include:
- Spend 3 nights in the Avalon Region
- Visit the oldest and most easterly city in North America—St. John’s—where you will see the colorful houses of Jellybean Row and take in the views from Signal Hill National Historic Site
- Visit the historic and quaint fishing neighborhood of Quidi Vidi
- Stand on the most easterly point on the continent at the Cape Spear Lighthouse - the oldest lighthouse in the province
- Take a cruise in the Witless Bay Ecological Reserve - home to the world’s largest puffin colony, thousands of humpback whales, and icebergs
- Spend 2 nights in the Terra Nova/Bonavista area
- Visit the Cape Bonavista Lighthouse Provincial Historic Site
- Visit the picturesque and historic village of Trinity
- Learn about the region’s history and the fishing industry at the Ryan Premises National Historic Site
- Take in the natural beauty of Terra Nova National Park
- Spend 1 night in Twillingate - considered the “Iceberg Capital of the World”
- Take a scenic cruise from Twillingate (hopefully with lots of icebergs!)
- Spend 1 night in Gander ~ “the Crossroads of the World”
- Learn about the “Day the World Came to Town” and hear the stories that inspired the play “Come From Away”
- Visit the North Atlantic Aviation Museum
- Spend 2 nights in Gros Morne National Park
- Sightseeing in Gros Morne National Park - a UNESCO World Heritage Site known for its stunning beauty and unique geological features
- Round-trip ferry from Nova Scotia to Port-aux-Basque, Newfoundland
- Spend 1 night in Corner Brook
- Spend a total of 10 nights in Newfoundland, plus two nights en-route in each direction
- 27 Meals: 14 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 7 Dinners
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
- Round-trip Luxury Motorcoach Transportation
Tour departs from Concord, NH ~ LIMITED TO 36 PASSENGERS
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking.
Final payment due 90 days prior to tour departure.