Experience New York City as a Winter Wonderland
Experience the “Big Apple” as it is transformed into a magical winter wonderland during the holiday season. From the giant Christmas tree and ice skaters at Rockefeller Center, to the famous holiday window displays along Fifth Avenue – and of course, the famous Radio City Rockettes – take in the city during the most wonderful time of the year!
Highlights of this 3 day / 2 night tour include:
- 2 Nights at the Belvedere Hotel – an Art Deco inspired hotel located in the Theatre District area - steps away from Broadway, Times Square and Rockefeller Center; and within walking distance to Central Park, the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum, and Bryant Park Winter Village - a European inspired open-air market featuring artisans, an ice-skating rink, delicious food vendors, and so much more!
- See the amazing Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree
- Time to shop along the famous Fifth Avenue and see the incredible holiday window displays
- Narrated City Driving Tour including the Upper East Side, Fifth Avenue, Times Square & Midtown
- Experience the Holiday season in New York like you never have before on a Statue & Skyline Holiday Cocoa Cruise – cruise aboard an elegant 1920’s inspired motor yacht and take in the stunning views while sipping on a warm cup of homemade cocoa (spiked if you like!) or champagne as you pass by the Statue of Liberty and other notable landmarks
- Visit Chelsea Food Market – experience the sights, sounds & flavors of this 119-year-old historic landmark building
- Experience the Radio City Christmas Spectacular featuring the Rockettes (orchestra seating) and go behind the scenes on a Radio City Stage Door Tour prior to the show – you’ll even get to meet a Radio City Rockette!
- Time to shop, explore or see a Broadway show on your own
- Optional visit to the 9/11 Memorial – or additional free time on your own
- Luxury Motorcoach Transportation
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
Tour departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 36 Passengers
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking, along with optional Travel Protection Form, and payment if opting in.
Final Payment due 90 days prior to tour.