December 15-17, 2022 Sold out - waitlist available!
Experience New York City as Winter Wonderland
Experience the “Big Apple” as it is transformed into a magical winter wonderland during the holiday season! From the giant Christmas tree and ice skaters at Rockefeller Center, to the famous holiday window displays along Fifth Avenue. Celebrate the season by visiting New York City during this enchanting time of the year!
Highlights of this tour include:
• 2 Nights at the Hilton Garden Inn New York in mid-town Manhattan, centrally located and within short walking distance to Macy’s, the Empire State Building, Time’s Square, Bryant Park Winter Village - a European inspired open-air market featuring artisans, an ice skating rink, and delicious food vendors, and so much more
• See the amazing Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree
• Time to shop along the famous Fifth Avenue and see the incredible holiday window displays
• Experience the Holiday season in New York like you never have before on a Statue & Skyline Holiday Cocoa Cruise – cruise aboard an elegant 1920’s inspired motor yacht and take in the stunning views while sipping on a warm cup of homemade cocoa (spiked if you like!) or champagne as you pass by the Statue of Liberty and other notable landmarks
• Narrated City Driving Tour with a local guide, including the Upper East Side, Fifth Avenue, Times Square & Midtown
• Visit Chelsea Food Market – experience the sights, sounds & flavors of this 119-year-old historic landmark building
• Time to shop, explore or see a Broadway show on your own
• Optional performance of the Radio City Christmas Spectacular (additional cost - details to be announced)
• Optional visit to the 9/11 Memorial – or additional free time on your own
• Luxury Motorcoach Transportation
• Services of a Professional Tour Director
Tour departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 36 Passengers
CALL FOR WAITLIST
$150.00 per person deposit; plus the cost of Travel Protection, if purchased, required at time of reservation. Final payment due 90 days prior to tour departure.