July 26-29, 2019
CULTURE, HISTORY & NATURAL BEAUTY
Join us for one of New Brunswick's signature events - the Scottish Highland Games Festival! Enjoy world-class Piping and Drumming and the crowd favorite, Massed Bands – a spectacular sight with hundreds of pipers and drummers marching together. Add in strength competitions, Highland Dancing, Celtic music, and maybe even a little haggis(!) for a fun weekend. Plus, gain insight into the region’s past through an award-winning living history museum, and enjoy time to explore New Brunswick's beautiful capital city!
Highlights of this 4 Day/3 Night Tour Include:
- 3 Nights’ accommodations in the heart of downtown Fredericton
- Full day pass to the New Brunswick Highland Games Festival ~ one of the largest events of its kind in Atlantic Canada - featuring competitions in piping and drumming, highland dancing, traditional athletics, live entertainment, clan exhibits, and workshops
- Visit Kings Landing Historic Settlement ~ a living history museum dedicated to New Brunswick’s past, with over 40 exhibits showcasing 150 years of history
- Free time to discover Fredericton on your own ~ visit local museums, shops and restaurants, or enjoy a leisurely stroll along the waterfront
- Discover why nearby St. Stephen is Canada’s chocolate town at The Chocolate Museum ~ learn about the centuries old, local candy making tradition through interactive exhibits, vintage chocolate boxes, antique candy-making equipment and machines, and of course sampling!
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
- Round-trip Motorcoach Transportation
- 6 Meals: 3 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches & 1 Dinner
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking.
Final payment due 60 days prior to tour departure.