April 22, 2023 Sold out - waitlist available!
Named the best Broadway musical of 2018 by The New York Times, Entertainment Weekly and Time Magazine.
This enchanting revival of the Broadway classic MY FAIR LADY tells the story of Eliza Doolittle, a young Cockney flower seller, and Henry Higgins, a linguistics professor who is determined to transform her into his idea of a “proper lady.” After working with Mr. Higgins to hone her speech and presentation, Eliza is finally changed into a fine, presentable lady; but who is the one that was really being transformed?
From Lincoln Center Theater that brought you The King & I and South Pacific, comes “a sumptuous new production of the most perfect musical of all time” (Entertainment Weekly). Boasting such classic songs as “I Could Have Danced All Night,” “The Rain in Spain,” “Wouldn’t It Be Loverly” and “On the Street Where You Live,” Director Bartlett Sher’s glowing production is “thrilling, glorious and better than it ever was” (New York Times).
THE REVIEWS ARE IN! "A masterpiece of entertainment. A sumptuous, thrilling new revival of the most perfect musical of all time." - Entertainment Weekly and "Thrilling, glorious and better than it ever was. Eliza is a hero for our moment!" - The New York Times
Tour Cost: $289 Per Person Includes:
- 2:00pm Matinee Performance of “My Fair Lady” at the Citizens Bank Boston Opera House, Orchestra Seating
- Prior to the show, enjoy a three-course, family style Italian feast at Maggiano’s Little Italy – featuring mouthwatering dishes inspired by authentic Italian recipes.
- Luxury motorcoach transportation from Concord, NH
- Services of a professional Tour Director
- Gratuity for your motorcoach driver and tour director
Tour departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 46 Passengers
$289 Per Person
CALL FOR WAITLIST
Full payment required at time of reservation.