March 30-April 10, 2019 *Only 4 seats left!
From Blues to Country to Rock & Roll ~ a Music Lover’s Dream!
Visit the music and entertainment meccas of Pigeon Forge, Memphis and Nashville! From the Birthplace of Country Music Museum, to the Smoky Mountain Opry, to Elvis’s Graceland and Sun Studios, to the famed Grand Ole Opry, and finally to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame - this tour is a music lover's dream!
Highlights of this 11 Night/12 Day Tour Include:
- 1 Night in Bristol, TN/VA
- Self guided tour of the Birthplace of Country Music Museum
- 2 Nights in Pigeon Forge at the Black Fox Lodge
- 2 Dinner Shows in Pigeon Forge including the Smoky Mountain Opry—the Largest and Most Attended Musical Variety Show in the Smokies!
- Time to shop and dine at the Old Mill District in Pigeon Forge or optional visit to the Dollywood Theme Park (additional cost)
- 2 Nights in Memphis at the Inn at Graceland
- Admission to Elvis Presley’s Graceland—including the Graceland Mansion, Motor Car Museum, Elvis’ two custom airplanes and more
- Enjoy some of the country’s most delicious barbeque in Memphis
- Visit the legendary Sun Studio—considered the Birthplace of Rock & Roll
- Free time to explore Beale Street in Memphis—the “Official Home of the Blues”
- 3 Nights in Nashville at the iconic Gaylord Opryland Resort
- Admission and self-guided tour of the Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum
- See a live performance of the Grand Ole Opry at the iconic Opry House
- Walk in the footsteps of country music’s legends during a Backstage Tour of the Grand Old Opry
- Free time to explore downtown Nashville on your own
- Admission and Self-Guided Tour of the Rock & Roll Music Hall of Fame
- 3 additional nights en-route
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
- Round-trip Motorcoach Transportation
Group Size Limited to 36 Passengers
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking
Final Payment due 90 days prior to tour.