September 1, 2022
Can't make it on September 1st? No problem! Another tour date is available: August 25, 2022
Based on the 1995 Oscar-nominated film starring Richard Dreyfuss, Mr. Holland’s Opus is a new musical making its world premiere at the Ogunquit Playhouse. This musical journey is a love letter to the enduring influence music has on humanity.
In this uplifting and inspiring musical, Glenn Holland is a passionate musician who dreams of composing a truly memorable piece of music during his lifetime. The story follows the aspiring young composer who begrudgingly takes a job as a high school music teacher to make ends meet while starting a family with his new wife.
Over time, Mr. Holland realizes that his real passion is teaching, as his “temporary” position stretches into a decades-long career. Little does he know that leaving one’s mark on the world can take many different forms and that his legacy is greater than he ever dreamed possible.
This adaptation of Patrick Sheane Duncan’s cherished screenplay is written and directed by Tony Award-winner B.D. Wong, with music by Tony Nominee Wayne Barker.
Tour Cost: $199 Per Person Includes:
- 2:00pm Matinee Performance of Holland’s Opus at the Ogunquit Playhouse, Preferred Seating
- Prior to the show, enjoy a three-course lunch at picturesque Clay Hill Farm in nearby Cape Neddick, ME
- Luxury, motorcoach transportation from Concord, NH
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
- Gratuity for your motorcoach driver and tour director
Tour departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 46 Passengers
$199 Per Person
Full payment required at time of reservation.