October 16-18, 2022 Sold out - waitlist available!
A Luxury Retreat Like No Other
Relax in Rustic Elegance in the World’s Largest Log Cabin. Escape from the ordinary and experience a delightful retreat at Fairmont Le Château Montebello. Nestled just outside the scenic village of Montebello and surrounded by nature, the hotel is famed for its rustic yet luxurious accommodations, excellent service and refined dining. This tour will offer beautiful surroundings, local cuisine, relaxation and warm hospitality – creating a truly unique & unforgettable stay.
Highlights of this tour include:
This “Resort Collection” tour is designed to give you time to enjoy the resort and your surroundings
• Spend 2 Nights at the iconic Fairmont Le Château Montebello ~ enjoy the on-site amenities, incredible dining, and over 300 acres to explore - or simply curl up by the flickering glow of the massive stone fireplace with a good book and a warm cup of tea, or indulge in the world-class spa (reservations recommended, additional fee)
• Experience the unique Parc Omega ~ discover Canada through nature, fauna, history and the spirit and culture of the 11 First Nations of Québec while driving through 2,000 acres full of free-roaming wildlife including bison, elk, black bear, bighorn sheep, deer, moose, wolves, and more
• Visit the Village of Montebello - a town filled with authentic French-Canadian charm ~ browse through boutiques, sip a local beer, taste hand-crafted chocolates, or sample artisanal cheese at the local fromagerie
• Services of a Professional Tour Director
• Round-trip Luxury Motorcoach Transportation from NH
Tour departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 36 Passengers
CALL FOR WAITLIST
$150 per person deposit; plus the cost of Travel Protection, if purchased, required at time of reservation. Final payment due 90 days prior to tour departure.