August 20 - September 1, 2019 *Limited availability - Only 2 seats left!
Idyllic Scenery, Quaint Villages, and a Grand Resort
From the shores of Lake Michigan to a stay at the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island ~ this Signature Tour features the best that Michigan has to offer. Ride in an authentic Model T at Greenfield Village, experience the European charm of Holland and Frankenmuth, and take in the beauty of the Upper Peninsula.
Highlights of this 12 Night/13 Day Signature Tour include:
- Spend 1 night in the Holland area - visit the Windmill Island Gardens and see the only authentic Dutch windmill operating in the United States
- Step back in time at Holland’s Dutch Village - delight in Dutch food, music, and crafts
- Overnight in the Ann Arbor area
- 2 Nights in Northern Michigan in the Petoskey area – a charming, resort destination nestled between the shores of Lake Michigan and the inland mountains
- See the ever growing and expanding “living” sand dunes along the shores of Lake Michigan - covering 2,000 acres and reaching heights as high as 400 feet
- Spend 1 Night in the Upper Peninsula area and take in the pure, fresh air and crystal clear waters
- Visit the Great Lakes Shipwreck Museum - learn why Lake Superior is known as the most treacherous of the Great Lakes
- 2 nights at the magnificent Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island - indulge in the grandeur of a bygone era at this National Historic Landmark - filled with rich history and famous for its old-world hospitality, fine dining & nightly entertainment
- Experience the history and charm of Mackinac on a narrated, horse drawn carriage tour of the island
- Visit Colonial Michilimackinac - where the past comes to life through costumed interpreters, historic buildings, and demonstrations of colonial-era cooking, crafts, and trades
- 1 Night in Frankenmuth – known as Michigan’s “Little Bavaria” - experience authentic Bavarian community and culture
- 2 Nights in the Detroit/Dearborn, Michigan area
- Tour "Hitsville U.S.A." - Motown's first headquarters at the Motown Museum
- Tour the Henry Ford Museum - a National Historic Landmark considered to be one of the greatest historical attractions in the country
- Visit Greenfield Village and experience first-hand the sights, sounds, and sensations of 300 years of American life
- A total of 10 nights in Michigan, plus two nights en-route
- 24 Meals: 12 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 6 dinners
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
- Round-trip Luxury Motorcoach Transportation from Concord, NH
- Tour departs from Concord, NH ~ LIMITED TO 36 PASSENGERS
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking.
Final payment due 90 days prior to tour departure.