October 12-14, 2021 Sold out - waitlist available!
Six Towns – One Island. From simple to sophisticated, all are enchanting and engaging.
With its quaint villages, stunning beaches and exquisite dining, Martha's Vineyard is one of New England's most appealing destinations. From Gingerbread cottages in Oak Bluffs, to the stunning Sea Captain’s Houses lining the streets of Edgartown, to the beautiful Gay Head Cliffs & Lighthouse - Martha’s Vineyard is a beautiful collection of sights that make one extraordinary island experience.
Highlights of this tour include:
- A unique opportunity to spend two nights on the island in the beautiful village of Edgartown! Stay at the Harbor View Hotel ~ a luxury oasis overlooking Edgartown Harbor and Lighthouse
- Full island tour of Martha’s Vineyard ~ including visits to: Oak Bluffs - A Victorian seaside resort known for its Victorian gingerbread cottages from the mid 1800’s; Edgartown – which has a picture book setting with its harbor and waterfront, along with its stately white Greek Revival houses built by whaling captains; the busy harbor town of Vineyard Haven – the main entry port to Martha’s Vineyard since the mid 1600’s; Menemsha - an Idyllic working fishing village; the historic farming towns of West Tisbury and Chilmark; and the breathtaking multi colored clay cliffs of Aquinnah (Gay Head) and its impressive lighthouse
- A Historical walking tour in Edgartown
- Visit the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute – the world's leading, independent non-profit organization dedicated to ocean research, exploration, and education - learn about the discoveries that have revolutionized our knowledge about the ocean
- Time to shop and dine on your own in Edgartown
- Ferry from Woods Hole to Martha’s Vineyard
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
- Round-trip Luxury Motorcoach Transportation from NH
Tour Departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 36 passengers
$849 pp Double
$1129 pp Single
$789 pp Triple or Quad
CALL FOR WAITLIST
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking, plus the cost of the optional travel protection, if purchased.
Final Payment due 90 days prior to tour.