May 7-9, 2019 *Limited seats available!
Known for its rich history and gleaming coastline, Long Island has been the vacation escape for movie stars, musicians, and some of New York’s most well-to-do families. From the famous Gold Coast, which was immortalized in F. Scott Fitzgerald’s classic The Great Gatsby - to the Hamptons, which are known as the summer playground of the rich & famous, you’ll be surrounded by beautiful scenery, opulent estates, and a feeling of luxury mixed with a relaxed laid-back style.
Highlights of this 3 Day/2 Night Tour Include:
- 2 Nights accommodations at Danford’s Resort – a boutique hotel surrounded by spectacular views of Long Island Sound and nestled in the heart of historic Port Jefferson Village
- Take in the scenic coastline and stunning views as we cross Long Island Sound via ferry
- Travel along the famous Gold Coast – a region filled with opulent estates built in the early 1900’s that give visitors the true feeling of what it was like to live during the time of “The Great Gatsby”
- Tour the Vanderbilt Museum – the elegant Spanish-Revival style mansion and 43-acre estate of William Kissam Vanderbilt II, great grandson of Commodore Cornelius Vanderbilt
- Take a guided tour of Oheka Castle - a magnificent French-style Chateau and National Historic Landmark resting majestically on the highest point of Long Island
- Take a guided sightseeing tour of the Hamptons – the summer playground of the rich and famous - dotted with quaint villages and beautiful beaches
- Enjoy time for lunch and shopping in Sag Harbor – one of the island’s quintessential small towns
- 4 Meals: 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, & 1 Dinner
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
- Round-trip Luxury Motorcoach Transportation
CALL TO REGISTER
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking
Final Payment due 60 days prior to tour.