May 2-5, 2023 Limited seats available!
Discover the History, Opulence, and Beauty of Long Island
Long Island’s rich history is filled with tales of many famous Americans who have called the island home. From Sagamore Hill, to the “Great Gatsby” Gold Coast, to the Hamptons - explore landmarks that celebrate the island’s heritage and storied past. Experience the beautiful scenery, opulent estates, and feeling of luxury mixed with a relaxed laid-back style.
Highlights of this tour include:
• 3 Nights at the Hyatt Place Hotel, located on the Peconic River in Riverhead, NY – the gateway to the Hamptons & Long Island Wine Country
• Take in the scenic coastline and stunning views as we cross Long Island Sound via ferry
• Explore the “summer Whitehouse” of former president Theodore Roosevelt at Sagamore Hill National Historic Site
• Travel along the famous Gold Coast – a region filled with opulent estates built in the early 1900’s that give visitors the true feeling of what it was like to live during the time of “The Great Gatsby”
• Tour the Vanderbilt Museum – the elegant Spanish-Revival style mansion and 43-acre estate of William Kissam Vanderbilt II, great grandson of Commodore Cornelius Vanderbilt
• Tour one of the historic and majestic mansions located on the prestigious North Shore of Long Island, overlooking the Long Island Sound
• Take a guided sightseeing tour of the Hamptons – the summer playground of the rich and famous - dotted with quaint villages and beautiful beaches
• Enjoy time for lunch and shopping in Sag Harbor – one of the island’s quintessential small towns
• Enjoy a relaxing afternoon at the hotel, or visit the Long Island Aquarium - located next door to the hotel (additional fee)
• Services of a Professional Tour Director
• Round-trip Luxury Motorcoach Transportation
Tour Departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 36 passengers
$1149 per person, double
$1579 per person, single
$1089 per person, triple/quad
$150 per person deposit; plus the cost of Travel Protection, if purchased, required at time of reservation. Final payment due 90 days prior to tour departure.