October 5, 2019 *Limited seats available!
Join the circle of life at The Lion King, the award-winning Best Musical!
This a show you’ll remember forever! Join Terrapin Tours to see the World’s #1 Musical, “The Lion King” at the Boston Opera House. Experience the stunning artistry, unforgettable music and exhilarating choreography of one of the most awe-inspiring productions ever brought to life on stage. Marvel at the breathtaking spectacle of animals brought to life by an enormous cast of performers, whose detailed costumes, carved masks, and intricate makeup will transport you to the gorgeous vistas of the African savanna. A remarkable tale of hope and adventure, The Lion King has found its way into the hearts of millions. As The New York Times says, “There is simply nothing else like it.”
Tour Highlights & Inclusions:
- 2:00 pm Matinee Performance of “The Lion King” at the Citizens Bank Boston Opera House, Center Orchestra Seating - be amazed as gazelles leap, giraffes strut down the aisles, and birds fly overhead during this awe-inspiring stage adaptation of Disney’s Academy Award-winning film.
- Prior to the show, enjoy a three-course, family style Italian feast at Maggiano’s Little Italy – featuring mouthwatering dishes inspired by authentic Italian recipes.
- Luxury, motorcoach transportation from Concord, NH
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
- Gratuity for your motorcoach driver
Tour Cost $299 Per Person ~ TOUR DEPARTS FROM CONCORD, NH
$299 per person
CALL TO REGISTER
Full payment due upon reservation.