April 15-18, 2019
Featuring the Sight & Sound Theatre's performance of JESUS! From the expected, to the unexpected, Lancaster, Pennsylvania offers visitors a glimpse into a bygone era and different way of life. We’ll experience Lancaster County’s Amish Farmlands and the history of some of the region’s early settlers, along with two amazing theatrical performances!
Highlights of this 4 Day/3 Night Tour Include:
- Experience the Sight & Sound Theatre’s JESUS ~ an action-packed musical stage adventure that takes you on a miraculous journey alongside the most famous person ever to walk the earth and the everyday people whose lives he changed forever.
- Take in dinner and a show at the Dutch Apple Dinner Theatre – featuring a performance of “Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat” - a lively and colorful journey through ancient Egypt, following the rags-to-riches story of Jacob’s favorite son, his eleven jealous brothers and the coat of many colors
- Watch a heart-warming scene unfold before your eyes as Mennonite-raised Elva Hurst shares her stories during a “chalk talk”
- Take a guided tour of the Amish Farmlands ~ learn more about the Amish people and how they maintain their beliefs and culture in an ever-changing world
- Explore Kettle Kitchen Village, featuring authentic Pennsylvania Dutch Country dining, shopping, locally made jams, relishes, cheeses and meats - over 40 specialty shops!
- 3 Nights at the Best Western Plus Intercourse Village ~ located next to the Kitchen Kettle Village which has over 40 shops, restaurants, and buggy rides
- 6 Meals: 3 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
- Round-trip Luxury Motorcoach Transportation
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking
Final Payment due 60 days prior to tour.