July 17-18, 2022
Breathtaking Scenery, History and French-Canadian Charm
Summer in the Eastern Townships offers a stunning landscape of mountains, lakes and rolling farmland. From lavender covered fields to the shores of legendary Lake Memphremagog, Quebe’c Eastern Townships are a blend of scenery, history, unique character and charm. Enjoy a cruise on the lake, breathe in the fragrant air, and marvel at the architecture and serenity of the Saint-Benoît-du-Lac Abbey. You might even see Memphré, the lake's sea dragon!
Highlights of this tour include:
- Overnight accommodations and gourmet dinner at the 4-star Manoir des Sables, located in the heart of the Eastern Townships
- Visit the quaint village of Magog and have time to stroll through the streets, enjoy lunch on your own and visit the unique shops
- Spend the afternoon cruising on Lake Memphremagog in high class style and comfort ~ take in the beautiful scenery along this 30-mile long lake shared with neighboring Vermont
- Visit the largest producer of lavender in Canada – Bleu Lavande - enjoy the beautiful gardens, learn more about the benefits of the plant, and shop in the charming boutique
- Experience the peaceful tranquility and spectacular architecture of the Saint-Benoît-du-Lac Abbey - home to a group of Benedictine monks since 1912 - tour the cloister, and sample the cheese and cider made on-site by the monks who live at the Abbey
- 3 Meals: 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch & 1 Dinner
- Luxury motor coach transportation
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
Tour departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 36 Passengers
$479 pp Double
$589 pp Single
$439 pp Triple/Quad
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking, plus the cost of the optional travel protection, if purchased.
Final Payment due 90 days prior to tour.