September 7-10, 2021
Experience the History, Scenery, and Culinary Delights of the Hudson Valley
The Hudson Valley is filled with cultural, culinary, and historic treasures. On this four-day tour, we will explore some of the sites that have made this area a popular destinations for tourists since the 1800’s – including the famed Culinary Institute of America, the iconic Mohonk Mountain House, and the Hyde Park National Historic Sites.
Highlights of this tour include:
- 3 Nights at the Best Western Plus in Kingston, NY - nestled in the historic city of Kingston, NY, which is surrounded by the beauty of the gorgeous Catskill Mountains and the Hudson River
- Take a narrated Hudson River Sightseeing Cruise
- Enjoy a tour and lunch at the iconic Mohonk Mountain House – a Victorian Castle built in 1869 on spectacular cliffs above the deep-blue waters of Lake Mohonk and a National Historic Landmark
- Take a guided tour of the Vanderbilt Mansion in Hyde Park - one of America's premier examples of the country palaces built by wealthy industrialists during the Gilded Age
- Dine at the famed Culinary Institute of America - the nation's oldest culinary arts school and only residential college in the world dedicated to culinary training
- Explore Hyde Park – including the Home of Franklin D. Roosevelt National Historic Site, which includes the Presidential Library and Museum; and the Eleanor Roosevelt National Historic Site – the only National Historic Site dedicated to a First Lady
- Enjoy time for lunch on your own and shopping in the beautiful town of Rhinebeck
- Take a tour of historic Kingston and learn about its maritime history
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
- Round-trip Luxury Motorcoach Transportation
Tour Departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 36 passengers
$999 pp Double
$1299 pp Single
$929 pp Triple or Quad
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking, plus the cost of the optional travel protection, if purchased.
Final Payment due 90 days prior to tour.