October 2-4, 2022 Sold out - waitlist available!
DISCOVER THE BEST THAT MONTREAL HAS TO OFFER!
Experience one of Montréal’s signature events - the “Gardens of Light” at the Botanical Gardens, take in the stunning views of the Old Port from the tallest observation wheel in Canada, cruise on the St. Lawrence River, and see the awe-inspiring AURA at the Notre-Dame Basilica.
Highlights of this tour include:
• 2 Nights at the Delta Hotel located in the heart of downtown Montréal
• Admission to the Botanical Gardens ~ see the Chinese and Japanese gardens lit up at night for the colorful and festive “Gardens of Light”
• Experience AURA at Notre Dame Basilica ~ take in the incredible detail of carvings, sculptures, and stained glass windows in one of the most dramatic and grand churches in the world during a multimedia display of dynamic light and orchestral music
• Discover Montreal and its islands during a 90-minuite Sightseeing Cruise on the St. Lawrence River
• Take in the sights of the city from 190’ in the air aboard La Grande Roue de Montréal, the largest observation wheel in Canada
• Time to explore Montréal’s famed Underground City ~ the world’s largest underground network that houses thousands of shops, restaurants, attractions and more
• Discover Old Montreal – where art galleries, artisans’ workshops, restaurants, cafes, and shops stretch along the cobblestone streets of Place Jacques Cartier and the St. Lawrence River
• Luxury Motorcoach Transportation
• Services of a Professional Tour Director
Tour departs from Concord, NH ~ Maximum of 36 Passengers
CALL FOR WAITLIST
$150 per person deposit; plus the cost of Travel Protection, if purchased, required at time of reservation. Final payment due 90 days prior to tour departure.