October 3-5, 2019 *Sold out, waitlist available!
Experience one of Montreal’s signature events - the “Gardens of Light” at the Botanical Gardens. Stroll along the illuminated paths to the Japanese Garden enhanced by a fine and subtle lighting design, and visit the Chinese Garden with its emblematic traditional colored lanterns. We’ll stay in the heart of downtown Montreal, enjoy sightseeing, plus have free time to shop and explore on your own.
Highlights of this 3 Day/2 Night Tour Include:
- 2 Nights first-class accommodations in the heart of downtown Montréal
- Admission to the Botanical Gardens - one of the largest botanical gardens in the world – see the Chinese and Japanese gardens lit up at night for the colorful and festive “Gardens of Light”
- Attend AURA at the Notre-Dame Basilica ~ take in the awe-inspiring light and music show that highlights the grace and incredible detail of one of the most dramatic and grand churches in the world
- Time to explore Montréal’s famed Underground City - the world’s largest underground network that houses thousands of shops, restaurants, museums, attractions and more!
- Enjoy a city tour of Montréal with a local guide including Mont-Royal, St-Joseph's Oratory, The Old Port, Place Jacques Cartier and much more
- Visit the Olympic Park – including a ride to the top of the Montréal Tower for incredible views over the city
- Take a narrated Sightseeing Cruise on the St. Lawrence River
- Free time to explore on your own - visit shops, museums, and more - either above ground or in the underground city
- 3 Meals: 2 Breakfasts & 1 Dinner
- Luxury Motorcoach Transportation
- Services of a Professional Tour Director
CALL FOR WAITLIST
$150.00 per person deposit due within 5 days of booking.
Final payment due 60 days prior to tour departure.